Thursday 2 September 2010

Been away a while.... look what i found


Ok I'v been really busy lately so haven't really posted, however while I was away I got some good images, postcards from spain and some photo's I took. Below are some postcards I bought while in spain and have scanned in, I really love the one with pants and top on the line, I think it is unique compared to the others. All of them are quite different and these certain ones caught my eye.
Below are some photo's I took myself while away. the first too were actullay of me and my boyfriend at the harbour but both times my camera took twice and I LOVED the outcome thought they were sooooo cool!



The next two are of paintings we found on the wall while going through one of the towns, I have seen them before but these had loads of detail and looked really remarkable.
The last photo I thought was good beacuse I like the scenery and the way the bench kind of works with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment