Wednesday 21 July 2010

Creating my own Typography!

Another brief we were given was to find items! Anything you could get your hands on teh more random the better, like rubbish, something off the street, left over food, just to make it more interesting than taking stuff you own. I found some alright items, I think my best find was the sink plug and it still had a chain (in the bin), and my orange piece of plastic which i found on the floor in tesco!






Then with these pieces I created my own Type. I just experimented first with differnt words/sentences.....





I decided on the work link in the end as when looking at my found pieces most could be linked up to themselves in a way. Here is what I came up with.....








I do have more images of final ideas but I think these are the best out of them all. the two pieces I couldn't decide which to use as my final piece were the orange piece and the banana skin. In the end i chose the orange piece as this was made from the piece i found unlike in the banana skin where the word had been cut out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment